We’re always looking for smart people to help us become a better resource for outdoors, survival, prepping, travel, and more. So your guest posts are welcome!
We are open to covering the normal outdoor and prepping topics as well as other related niches.
Why Write for Intrepid Outdoors?
You can help spread your knowledge and help build your expertise footprint online. We know it takes time to write a guest post so you’ll get a do-follow link to your website and/or social media. Of course, that’s great for building your authority and helping your site rank.
Guest Post Guidelines
Make sure you’re familiar with the style and topic area of Intrepid Outdoors.
- The topic should fit in the scope of what we cover on this site. So no beauty tips or how to plan a wedding, unless you make it related to the outdoors, prepping, or survival. 🙂
- The post must be original and not published elsewhere.
- The post should be around 1,200 words give or take a few hundred words. Posts longer than 1,500 words would also be fine, but no less than 900.
- The info/content should be accurate and detailed. Proper grammar is essential. So if a lot of editing is needed, we won’t be able to publish it.
- How To content is highly favored. Guest posts should teach something and be helpful.
- Photos are required and should be submitted in a google folder. The image width should be 1000 px or less. Aim for 4-8 images. If you use stock images, then you’ll need to submit the receipt/copyright information. So original images are highly favored.
How to Submit Your Guest Post
Send an email with the following info:
- Blog post titles – at least 3 ideas.
- One paragraph descriptions of each proposed title.
- Why are you qualified to write the guest post?
- What’s your website or social profile link?
Send the email here: bill.prepperzine @ gmail.com
I get a lot of submissions so it might take 5-7 days to get back to you. I’m doing this as a hobby on the side. 🙂